Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.
Aloha… a brief re-introduction. I am TurnJacson and I live in Edmonton, Alberta. Where mosquitoes run rampant and there’s construction everywhere.
Here are 15 interesting facts about me…
1. When I use the washroom in the middle of the night I turn on the lights for a couple of seconds before I enter. Not for my eyes to adjust… I do it so any spiders can scurry away before I walk in.
2. I can’t watch scary movies… I squirm, jump out of my seat, and hide behind my hands.
3. I always forget to cut my toenails. (which reminds me)
4. I have grey spots in the whites of my eyes, as a child my mom told me I developed them because I cried lots.
5. I taught myself how to ice skate
6. I hate the movie Dumb and Dumber
7. I wanted to be a chef growing up
8. I lied to my mom the first time I went out drinking, but was so choked up about it that I bought her a card to explain my actions and apologized.
9. I used to shave a line in my left eyebrow
10. I have a problem maintaining eye contact when talking candidly about myself.
11. I once saved a girl’s life at summer camp
12. When I’m in a relationship and having sleep-overs, I prefer to sleep on the bedside closer to the door just in case something happens.
13. The first time I dunked I was afraid to let go of the rim
14. I’ve always wanted long flowing hair
15. My right ankle cracks when I walk